APKLOO.COM does accept DMCA infringement notices for copyrighted material.
1. We does not host any of the files displayed on APKLOO.
2. We index these files which are located on remote servers with which neither we nor its affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
3. You download files from another host service. (not from our server)
4. All software and applications is presented only for fact-finding.
5. You must uninstall/remove particular software/application from your android device/computer after.
6. If You won’t delete files from the computer/device, You’ll break the copyright protection laws.
7. All the rights on the software & applications are the property of their respective owners.
8. We are a software/application Search Engine, so we do not store or host any of the files and other copyright material at our server, but we respect Copyright Laws. So if You have found a search result to an illegal software/application please use the form below.
As a general matter, we respect the rights of Developers and Application Builders and hope you will work with us to keep our community a creative, legal and positive experience for everyone, including artists and creators. Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Don’t make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content. For any query Contact US